The Must-Have STARTUP To-Do List:
Posted on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- Would you buy your product/service?
- Will you make a profit at the price?
- Are you solving a problem?
- What makes you different from your competition?
JOT DOWN THE GAME PLAN
- Do you have enough funds for first year living expenses?
- Grants/ Loans/Financing?
- Do you have an appropriate Business Name?
- Register the domain name/email address.
- Figure out type of business: incorporation or sole proprietorship?
- What permits/licenses are required?
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Register all social media profiles (ASAP).
- Determine location.
- Networking is key so order those Business Cards.
- Open a business bank account.
- Set up an accounting system & hire an qualified accountant.
- Delegate work with co-owners.
- Put everything in WRITING, at all times.
Don't take any chances when it comes to the financial success of your small business startup. Find a CA you trust and take advantage of the tax services they offer. McSweeney CA can give you the peace of mind to focus on building and growing your new business while avoiding issues with your business set-up. The result will be a stronger, better-managed business with a higher chance of long-term success.